Armani and I

Armani and I
2011 Festival of Champions, 5th place FEI Young Rider Division

Monday, January 23, 2012

We did it!!

Armani is officially a Grand Prix horse! We braved the horrible weather at Yarra Yarra this past Sunday and achieved our first score towards my gold medal, a 64.468%! We only had 15 minutes of warm up due to the incredibly sloppy footing. He stepped up to the plate and I could not be happier with him. I am truly blessed to have a horse like Armani. He has taught me so much over the years and I couldn't imagine my life without him. I am really looking forward to the Premiere show at Rancho Murieta the first weekend in February. We will use that show to get our first score towards Brentina cup. Thank you everyone for all your kind words and encouragement. You are awesome! Until next time,

Ari and Armani

No comments:

Post a Comment